Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My sweet little girls......


Josie Lynn Pratt
age 6 1/2 (First grader)


Joely Elizabeth Pratt

age 4 1/2- (Preschooler)




Jenna Grace Pratt
age 3 years (Preschooler)



We had a great lesson in church during Sunday school and the topic of journal keeping came up...of course someone mentioned "blogging"! What a great way for us busy moms to take a second and record a little bit about our lives and our children! I am a HORRIBLE journal keeper- I think I write in my journal a couple of times every decade...so of course I miss out on recording and thus later remembering, many little details. I've blogged a bit about my boys...so now its time for the girls. After having three boys, I never thought I'd be a "girl" mom...but I must confess how much I love being a mom to three precious little girls. Josie, Joely and Jenna are such joys and we have a lot of fun with them. So, just a few little details of their daily lives! Josie, in first grade...loves all things "girly"! Pink rules the day, and so does Barbie, Strawberry Shortcake and Hello Kitty! She is a great student, and loves her teacher Mrs. Lamb. She is taking piano lessons and really doing well! She loves to ride her bike, color and draw, jump on the trampoline and play with her friends! She is my little "kitty" as she loves to curl up either right next to me, or on my lap! Right now she is trying to master the jump rope and spends many hours practicing! Joely is going to preschool this year with me and Jenna (I teach another 4 yr. old class and Jenna goes to a 3 yr. old class). She is learning her letter names and sounds and learning to read! She loves to play with her sisters and friends, and she loves her puppy Nacho and our adopted cats Tiger and Oreo. She loves to sing and and can't wait to start piano too! Jenna is also going to preschool and she adores her teacher...she is so big and smart...she loves to play with the big girls and right now is into catching moths in the backyard! She loves elephants and has about half a dozen different ones on her bed. Everyone adores her and she is truly the baby of the family! Right now her favorite movie is "The Little Mermaid" and she can be heard singing the songs all over the house! We never presume to know what she wants or needs...Jenna will for SURE let us know if we are missing something...even though she's number six, she does NOT get left behind...EVER! So there's a bit about my girls...what a blessing they are. I love them so much!

5 comments:

Jules said...

Amy,
I am having so much fun with this blogging thing--you're right, it's just like getting a christmas card letter every couple days. K and A loved the new picts of J and J. They really had a good time with them. I wish we lived closer--I just know they would be good friends--it's in their blood!

Jules said...

...and J. (I skipped one earlier)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

such cute updates of our little neices!!! WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH! and we miss you guys very much too. What is everyone going to be for Halloween? Drew is going to be Thomas of course - i am just hoping he dresses up this year as last year he wouldn't. So, I don't have too high of expectations!!! :)

Lisa said...

Sweet little girls! Can't wait to show Maddie her bestest cousin pictures!

David and Melissa said...

I love your "Office Quotes" section!