Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ahhh, I love fall!!


I just love the fall season! It is so beautiful and the air is so cool and crisp!! We won't have too many days of this blissful weather...I know snow is on the way! I'll take the good stuff while I can get it!! We finally finished up with soccer and football (although Jeremy might be doing a football tournament). Jonah's 6 weeks of inactivity are just about up and I've had one Parent/Teacher conference and one to go! Piano is coming along with Josie and Jeremy and Joely and Jenna are loving their preschool! I have one softball game left (did I mention I'm playing in a rec league??) and church volleyball is underway (did I also mention I'm an asst. stake sports director???) OK, it is busy, but its fun. I am however, looking forward to a much needed (and deserved I say) break next week!! I'm heading to Houston for our annual "Sisters Weekend"! This will be year #3 that me, Wendy and Lisa have gotten together for a weekend alone with NO KIDS!!! I flew down to Texas in 2006 and we stayed in San Marcus at a B&B and shopped and had a blast! Last Oct. Wendy and Lisa flew up here to SLC and we stayed in Park City and went to conference together in the conference center! It was cold, but it was awesome! This year, I'm heading back to Texas and we're staying at Wendy's in Austin! I'm looking forward to sleeping in, trying some cool new restaurants, and just catching up with my sistahs!! I'll blog when I get back home!

0 comments: