Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sisters Weekend 2008


Well, I'm off to Houston in a couple of days for our third annual "Sisters Weekend"! It is really something Lisa, Wendy and I look forward to all year long! This year, I'm flying down to Texas and we are going to hit the town of Austin (close to where Wendy lives) Hopefully, we will get to do some shopping, eat some good food (Wendy wants to try Indian food...yummy!) and also get to sleep in at least one day!!!! My mom is picking me up from the airport on Thursday evening and I'll get to hang out with her for a couple of hours and then Lisa will pick me up at her house Friday morning and we'll scoot on over to visit my Grandma Pistorius and her husband Stuart. Then we're off to Austin for some sister fun!!! It's a blessing in my life to have such great sisters! They inspire me, motivate me and are my two bestest (is that a word??) friends! I'll for sure post some cute pics of our adventure in Austin when I return. Let's just hope Al and the kids can survive for a few days without me...yeah right!!!

4 comments:

Jules said...

you are so lucky to have this tradition of yours. What a great, fun, memory-making opportunity. I wish my sisters would do something like this. --Jul

Wendy said...

SO EXCITED! I can't wait to hang out with you and Lisa! I was really looking forward to some good food, but I think I've already gained a lb. or 2 in the past week. I guess I'll think about the weight AFTER sisters' weekend!!!

Lisa said...

Just now saw your blog...it's almost Dec. 1st!! Can't wait for the pics! I had a blast! So glad we made it happen AGAIN!! Love you!

David Pistorius said...

Uh, your brother David here... When is "siblings" weekend??? That's ok, I'll go have a brother's weekend, no wait, our brother died...

I'll just go sit in the corner...