Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Help me, I'm addicted!


Since starting the blog yesterday, I admit that I am addicted. If there is an AA type group out there for bloggers, I probably need to join, because since yesterday I think I've spent about 17 hours on the computer looking at backgrounds and trying to figure everything out. I just posted the pictures of the girls riding horses today and I am so proud of myself. So, thanks to my sister Wendy and couple of friends who just insisted I start blogging, thanks for the additional addiction and distraction in my life! No, just kidding. It's been a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

It's addicting, isn't it? It takes a lot of time at first, but then when you got it down, you'll be able to do it in no time! I can't believe how big the girls are! Joely is like a miniamy!

Wendy said...

Ok, love the music, but did you totally grow up in the 80's or what!?

Kinsey Pistorius said...

Too cute! Love your blog already! And the pics of the girls are SO good! Wish we were there again to go on your little field trips with all of you. I am all alone trying to do things with Drew. Today we are going to venture to the library because if I go to the park one more time, I think I will explode... love y'all and miss y'all!

Chrisstamom said...

Amy!! YAY!! I am so glad you found me so I could find YOU!!! I wondered what was going on in your world. I am so excited I will get to see through this blog. I miss you! I can't wait to read and see all about you!! Hooray for the Village People!