Friday, July 18, 2008

Bon Voyage!

Summer has blown by...and we have been looking forward to our European vacation for a year now...Alan's mom and dad, three cousins, a sister-in-law, my mom and the three boys are off on Tuesday for a 10 day European adventure! My mom is flying in to SLC tomorrow and we leave for Munich, Germany on Tuesday, July 22nd. We'll be in Germany for two days, then off to Paris, France for two days, Amsterdam, Netherlands for two days and then London, England for four days. It is going to be so exciting...I've never been ANYWHERE and needless to say, this will be a once in a lifetime experience for me and the boys! I will update my blog with all the cool pictures when I get back...til then, Au revoir! (I would say good bye in German but I don't know how to spell it and I have no idea how to say anything in Dutch..so this is as "bi-lingual" as I get..so much for four years of high school French!!) :0

6 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

have a BLAST! can't wait to hear how it all goes. :)

Mindi B said...

Have fun!!!

DeLana said...

Can I hide in your suitcase?

Tony and Whitney said...

You will love it! Europe was one of my very favorite places ever! I loved Paris. Be sure you post tons of pics.

Clinton said...

I'm so jealous and can't wait to see the pics when you get back. We get to have a big party and you can tell us all about it! I'll miss you while you're gone!

Wendy said...

Have fun! Maybe next time we can have a sister's weekend in Europe--but make it like 2 weeks! Be safe!