Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello Monday Morning!

No, this isn't my exact kitchen sink this morning, but trust me, its close! Does anyone else feel like the weekend just isn't long enough to get everything done, let alone, keep up with the dishes!! It was a typical weekend full of soccer, football and softball games, shopping for groceries and just relaxing....but dang if it isn't unpleasant to wake up Monday morning and see this waiting for you downstairs....what happened to my bright and brillant parenting that incorporates my children helping with the chores around the house??? Being the "Brady bunch" (six kids- 3 of each- minus coming from different families) what we really need is an Alice...but I know that's never going to happen. Oh well...let the fun begin!!!

4 comments:

jaclyn weist said...

Ah life with kids!! Its amazing how much you get done only to turn around to a full sink, 5 loads of laundry and a disaster!!

Kim said...

I feel your pain sista! Just another Manic Monday...right! I'm sure you've got it together! You're a mom of six, I wouldn't expect otherwise! :)

Miss B said...

you just made my day. This is my kitchen every Monday also.

Lisa said...

FUNNY!